A holistic approach to managing benefits helps solidify our role as your strategic partner.
- Ownership works closely with management, identifying innovative strategies that in many cases save clients money without sacrificing benefits.
- We partner with the Human Resources and Benefits departments, effectively acting as an extension of HR, saving clients time and money administering various benefit functions.
- We educate and enable plan participants throughout the year, not just at renewal.
- We advocate for plan participants, helping them navigate the complexities of their benefits programs.
The Atlantic Benefits Agency provides services in the following areas:
- Life (Basic and Optional)
- Disability (Short and Long-Term)
- Long Term Care
- Qualified Plans - 401(k), 403(b), Profit Sharing
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- FSA, COBRA, HIPAA, Wellness Solutions
- Compliance support
- Total Rewards Statements